How can I help?
Click here to donate and help keep communities intact. Your donation will help us keep our San Francisco friends, families, and neighbors housed. You may also make a donation or pledge in honor of or in memory of a family member or a friend.
You can also donate by check:
Eviction Defense Collaborative
1338 Mission St. 4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Other ways to support EDC include:
- Volunteer at Our Office
- Volunteer as a Board Member
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tell us how we helped you on Twitter
- Model our swag
Sign up here for Updates on EDC and Tenant Right to Counsel!!
Here are just a few of the reasons to support the EDC:
- We make the most of your contributions: 96% of our budget goes to our services.
- Our legal clinic assists over 2,500 families a year.
- Our rental assistance program helps over 600 families a year.
- 80% of the families avoided going to trial.
- We prevent homelessness.
- We preserve affordable housing.
- We protect diversity and equity in San Francisco.
- We ensure access to justice.
- Our clients are satisfied:
- 98% of respondents say our counselors explained their legal options effectively.
- 99% of respondents say they understood our settlement conference preparatory workshop well.
- 93% of respondents rated the speed at which they were able to meet with a counselor as “excellent.”